Servicing and Repairs for Cars and Vans
It is important to ensure your vehicle has a regular inspection which can extend your vehicle life and help prevent unexpected problems. At P Bruno Car Repairs our technicians are all fully trained to use the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to correctly maintain and repair your vehicle first time, every time.
We only carry out vehicle manufactures recommended service intervals, and only use approved parts so you can rest assured that if your vehicle is still under warranty it will receive the service that the manufacturer specified without invalidating your warranty.
Whats the difference between an interim and a major service?
A Major Service is an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks.
Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly.
Our interim service covers over 30 separate checks and adjustments and is designed to meet the requirements of a 6,000 mile or 6 monthly service:
- Engine oil and Pollen filter change
- All under bonnet fluid levels checked and replenished where needed (including screen wash, engine coolant and brake fluid)
- All car lights, bulbs and lenses checked to meet legal requirements
- Carry out visual inspection of brakes, steering and suspension
- Check tyre conditions, tread depth and correct inflation pressure where needed
- Vehicle Condition Report detailing the condition of your vehicle
Available for all Cars up to 2000cc including long life oil for VW cars.
Major & Interim service to manufactures specifications as specified in AutoData©
- Oil & filter change
- Air & fuel filter change
- Pollen filter change
- Spark plugs (petrol)
- Carry manufacturers recommended service and all safety checks, lights, wipers & steering control.
- Check condition of disc & pads (front & rear).
- Remove rear drums Check condition of shoes, cylinders & clean.
- Check & top-up all fluid levels
Servicing Your Car: What to bring
- Locking nut tool
- Service book
There’s nothing more important than regular maintenance to keep your car out of the garage. It may seem like a lot of effort to carry out maintenance tasks on your car, but the money you save by keeping your car performing well is worth the effort. Regular maintenance is more than checking tyre pressure, and there are different maintenance tasks for different times of the year.
P Bruno Car Repairs are part of EuroGarage, the international garage programme which boasts over 6000 garages in 20 countries across 2 continents.
We also offer a collection & delivery service